Adhere to the concept of harmony between human and water, draw clear water around the picture
——Interview with Xiang Xuejun, Director of Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau
Xiang Xuejun (right), director of Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau, and Liu Jia (left), host
Director of Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau: Xiang Xuejun
Moderator: Good morning, netizens! This is the online interview platform of Suizhou Government Website and Suizhou News Network . I'm the host Liu Jia. General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out in the report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China that the construction of ecological civilization must establish and implement the concept that green mountains and green mountains are the golden mountains and silver mountains. With the continuous growth of population and the accelerated development of industrialization and urbanization, the problems of water resources, water environment and water ecology have become increasingly prominent, and the issue of water security is imminent. Today, we are very pleased to invite Comrade Xiang Xuejun, Director of Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau. In the next program, Director Xiang will communicate with netizens around “adhering to the concept of harmony between people and water, drawing clear water around the scroll”, hello, Welcome to the director, our interview program.
Xiang Xuejun: Hello, host, hello everyone! I am Xiang Xuejun. First of all, I would like to thank Suizhou City Government Network and Suizhou News Network for providing us with a good opportunity to promote water conservancy work. Thank you for your long-term interest, support and understanding of water conservancy work. Friends are very happy to discuss water related issues in our city. Welcome all netizens to provide more valuable comments and suggestions.
Moderator: So first of all, please tell the director what are the basic functions and duties of our Suizhou Water Resources Bureau?
Xiang Xuejun: The main duties of the Water Resources Bureau
The Municipal Water Conservancy Bureau is the water administrative department of the municipal government. It is responsible for urban and rural water resources management, flood prevention and drought resistance, farmland water conservancy construction, urban and rural water supply, and water conservancy project management. Specifically, it has the following responsibilities:
(1) Responsible for the implementation and supervision of laws and regulations such as the Water Law of the People's Republic of China, the Law of the People's Republic of China on Soil and Water Conservation, and the Flood Control Law of the People's Republic of China, promote the administrative work of the water conservancy industry in accordance with the law, and formulate relevant regulatory standards Draft document.
(2) Responsible for ensuring the rational development and utilization of the city's water resources, drafting the city's water conservancy development and strategic planning and policies, organizing the preparation of major water conservancy plans (such as the important reservoirs (lakes), drinking river comprehensive planning, professional planning, etc.) identified by the city, and guiding the county ( City, district) regional and river basin water conservancy planning work.
(3) Responsible for proposing the scale and direction of the city's water conservancy fixed assets investment, approving and approving the city's water conservancy planning core annual plan scale fixed-asset investment projects in accordance with the prescribed authority, and responsible for proposing national and provincial water conservancy projects for the municipal and municipal financial funds Opinions on investment arrangements and implementation.
(4) Responsible for the overall consideration and protection of the city's living, production and operation and ecological and environmental water use. Implement unified supervision and management of water resources (including aerial water, surface water, and groundwater in urban planning areas), formulate long-term water supply and demand planning, water allocation plans for cities and across counties (cities, districts), and supervise implementation. Organize the investigation and evaluation of water resources and hydropower resources, and be responsible for the water resources dispatch of the city's important river basins, regions and major water transfer projects. Organize the implementation of water withdrawal permits, the paid use of water resources, and the water resources demonstration and flood prevention demonstration systems. Guiding the water supply industry, urban water supply and township water supply. Guide the supervision and management of urban water supply facilities. To guide, organize and coordinate the construction and management of rural drinking water safety projects in the city.
(5) Responsible for the protection of water resources in the city, and organize the preparation of water resources protection plans. Organize the formulation of water function zoning of important reservoirs (lakes) and supervise their implementation, check the water pollution capacity of the water area, propose suggestions for limiting the total amount of sewage, and guide the protection of drinking water sources. Guide the development and utilization of groundwater and the management and protection of groundwater resources in urban planning areas.
(6) Responsible for preventing and controlling floods and droughts. Undertake the specific work of the Municipal Flood Control and Drought Relief Command. Organize, coordinate and supervise the city's flood control and drought relief work, implement flood control, drought relief, and emergency water dispatching for the city's major rivers, large and medium-sized reservoirs, and important water conservancy projects; compile emergency plans for flood control and drought relief in Suizhou City and organize implementation. Guide the emergency management of water conservancy public emergency.
(7) Responsible for water conservation in the city. Formulate water conservation policies, formulate water conservation plans, formulate relevant guidelines, guide and promote the construction of water-saving society.
(8) To guide and organize the management and protection of the city's water conservancy facilities, water areas and their shorelines, to be in charge of the water conservancy work of river channels, reservoirs (lakes) in flood diversion areas, flood storage areas and flood detention areas, and to guide the management and development of river banks (lakes) in the city Guide and organize the construction and operation management of water conservancy projects; organize and implement the construction and operation management of important water conservancy projects that are controlled or across counties (cities, districts) and across river basins; be responsible for the unified management, supervision and inspection of sand mining in rivers throughout the city.
(9) Responsible for soil and water conservation in the city. Draw up plans for soil and water conservation and organize implementation, organize monitoring and comprehensive prevention of soil and water loss. Responsible for the examination and approval, supervision and implementation of soil and water conservation plans for major development and construction projects, and the acceptance of soil and water conservation facilities, and organize and guide the implementation of key soil and water conservation construction projects.
(10) Guide the rural water conservancy work in the city. Organize and coordinate the basic construction of farmland water conservancy, guide and coordinate the construction and management of water-saving irrigation and other projects, and the construction of a rural water conservancy socialization service system.
(11) Responsible for the management and management of the development and utilization of hydropower resources in the city, to guide, organize and implement the work of hydropower resource planning, design review, construction supervision, reservoir flood control dispatching, etc. To guide and organize hydropower rural electrification and small hydropower fuel substitution.
(12) Responsible for investigating and handling major water-related violations in the city, coordinating water disputes across counties (cities, districts), guiding and organizing city-wide water administration supervision, water administrative law enforcement, and water conservancy fee collection. Responsible for safe production in the water conservancy industry in accordance with the law, organize and guide the safety supervision of reservoirs and dams, organize and guide the supervision and management of the water conservancy construction market, and organize the supervision of the implementation of water conservancy projects.
(13) Carry out water conservancy science and technology, education, and foreign cooperation work. Organize the city's water conservancy industry quality supervision; organize the formulation of relevant technical standards, procedures and specifications of the city's water conservancy industry and supervise implementation. Undertake the city's water conservancy statistics. Organize foreign exchanges in the city's water conservancy industry.
Moderator: As a comprehensive water-related affairs management department, what work has the Water Conservancy Bureau done this year?
Xiang Xuejun: The city's water conservancy work has achieved remarkable results. 2018 is the first year to implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and the 40th anniversary of reform and opening up. This year, under the strong leadership of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, the Municipal Water Conservancy Bureau has basically followed the spirit of the Party ’s 19th National Congress and Xi Jinping ’s new era of socialist thinking with Chinese characteristics. Work, courage to take the lead, forge ahead and achieve remarkable results in various tasks.
Moderator: The climate situation is unpredictable, and flood control and drought relief work is also the top priority of our water conservancy department work, because it directly affects the safety of the lives and property of our people. So I would like to ask the director, our water conservancy department is in flood control and drought relief What did you do?
Xiang Xuejun: Flood Control and Drought Relief Wins
Flood control security has always been our "big thing." Since the beginning of this year, we have always adhered to the idea of "preventing floods, resisting droughts, rushing to rescue major catastrophes, and rescuing disasters." The work goals won the victory of flood prevention and drought relief work, and ensured the safety of the city's water conservancy projects during the flood season.
First, flood prevention inspections are in place. In late March and late May, the leaders of our bureau led teams to various places to carry out "look back" work on all large and medium-sized reservoirs, key small reservoirs, and water conservancy projects under construction before the flood. All the 30 hidden problems found in the inspection were rectified.
The second is the implementation of responsibilities. Strictly implement the flood control and drought resistance responsibility system with the flood prevention and drought control chief accountability system as the core. According to personnel changes, all levels of the city's defense prevention guidelines adjusted members of the flood control and drought relief headquarters in a timely manner to clarify their division of responsibilities. In accordance with the principle of territorial management, the “six kinds of people” for flood control of 704 reservoirs in the city and the administrative responsibility, technical responsibility, and inspection responsibility of 10,544 Wanfang Dayang flood control have been comprehensively implemented. It was also publicized on local media at all levels.
Third, the plan is in place. Prepared flood prevention and drought prevention plans, urban flood prevention plans, and all reservoirs in the city have formulated emergency plans and emergency plans for flood control and rescue. At the same time, in accordance with the principle of hierarchical responsibility, the water-related projects under construction were urged to prepare a flood plan and emergency response plan one by one. On-site supervision of flood preparations for river-related projects has been carried out for many times, requiring flood barriers to be removed within a time limit to ensure river flood safety.
Fourth, early warning coverage is in place. 4,535 people including members of anti-pointing organizations at all levels, "six kinds of people" of various reservoirs, small reservoir managers, and administrative village cadres were included in the Meteorological 12379 early-warning platform, forming a vertical-to-bottom and horizontal-to-lateral early-warning pattern. During the heavy rainfall, a special person is arranged to monitor the flash flood disaster prevention platform and the reservoir engineering monitoring platform in real time, promptly call the regions and reservoirs with heavy rainfall, and strengthen early warning inspections. Liaise with the military division, armed police, fire fighting and other combat units in time to ensure that they can respond to sudden floods at any time.
Fifth, flood prevention measures are in place. The flood control materials and labor were timely added. Before the flood season, the city had a total of 423,000 woven bags and 43,500 cubic meters of sand and gravel. It carried out training courses on flood prevention and drought resistance technology and flash flood prevention knowledge, organized emergency rescue teams to carry out emergency drills, and insisted on 24 hours on duty Leadership and leadership system, extreme weather implementation of "double posts".
Sixth, water resources are in place. After the plum blossom on July 10, the rainfall in our city was obviously low, and the drought trend gradually appeared. In the face of drought, our city adheres to the scheduling principle of "living first, then producing, and then ecology", and gives priority to protecting urban and rural residents' domestic water consumption. The city's large and medium-sized reservoirs are subject to strict dispatch approval procedures. At the same time, "three prohibitions" are implemented: it is forbidden to abandon water for power generation, it is forbidden to abandon water to repair weir ponds, and it is forbidden to abandon water for fishing. By scientifically dispatching water sources, while ensuring the safety of drinking water for humans and livestock, reasonable consideration has been given to agricultural and industrial production water.
Since the beginning of this year, the city has accumulated a total of 66.94 million drought-resistant laborers, started 575 pumping stations, and invested 27.86 million sets of mobile drought-resistant equipment. The major and medium-sized reservoirs have released about 209 million cubic meters of water into the irrigation area, and the drought-resistant irrigation area has reached 587,500 mu. The benefit of drought relief and disaster reduction was 505 million yuan.
Moderator: The "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" for water conservancy reform and development indicates that major water conservancy project construction is taken as the key area of the plan, then you can see that water conservancy project construction has achieved significant results in "benefiting the people and promoting development". What are the specific water conservancy projects in Suizhou since this year?
Xiang Xuejun: Steady progress in water conservancy project construction
Since this year, the city has won a total of 221 million yuan for water conservancy construction funds, providing a solid financial guarantee for the city's water conservancy project construction.
The first is the water resources allocation project in northern Hubei. The northern Hubei water resources allocation project has completed a total investment of 2.365 billion yuan with the state section, accounting for 88% of the total contract. The feasibility study report for the second phase of the project is being prepared. The Provincial Department of Water Resources has included Suizhou supporting projects as the key content in the planning scope. It is agreed that Suizhou supporting projects will be selected for implementation after the second phase project design plan is basically determined and the investment channels are basically clear.
The second is a drought-resistant emergency water source project. The main projects of 3 small drought-resistant reservoir projects and 4 drought-resistant diversion and water-lifting projects in our city have all been completed. Among them, Dingjiayu County and Luhuagou of Guangshui City have completed the impoundment storage inspection, and Huafei City ’s Huafei drought-resistant emergency response has been completed. The water diversion project and Sui County Wangjiahe water diversion project have been completed and accepted.
Third, rural drinking water safety projects. Rural drinking water safety and targeted poverty alleviation in our city should complete 60% of the existing households in 2018 (to solve the problem of unsafe drinking water for 1252 households and 2674 people). As of now, the city has completed a total of 4,909 people in 2257 households with precision drinking water safety and poverty alleviation, accounting for 100% of the 2,257 households. It has fully completed the municipal government's target tasks.
The fourth is the water eco-connected project of Liangjiaqiao in Juichui. The relevant procedures of the development and reform, land, environmental protection, and planning departments have been completed, and project funding is now being sought.
Fifth, small and medium river management projects. In 2018, the Central Water Conservancy Development Fund issued a total of 36.48 million yuan for the management of small and medium-sized rivers in the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" of the city. So far, the Longquan River Comprehensive Treatment Project in Guangshui City and the recent Cheshui Gully Project in the lower section of the Lushui River in Sui County have been completed. The Shaowei project of the Junshuihe City section treatment project has started the construction of the Langhe Luohe Town section treatment project and the Luohe small river section construction project. A total investment of 27.71 million yuan has been completed and the total river length is 12.05 kilometers.
Sixth, soil and water conservation engineering. The preliminary work of the 2018 Sui County Longjiahe Small Watershed, Guangshui Banziqiao Small Watershed Control Project, and the Slope Farmland Project in Zengdu District was completed. As of now, the Longjiahe small watershed has completed an investment of 4.77 million yuan, and the completion rate of the central fund is 95.4%; the Banziqiao small watershed has completed an investment of 5.82 million yuan, and the central fund completion rate is 97%. In Zengdu District, the investment in slope farmland in 2018 was 11.9 million yuan, of which 9.9 million yuan was completed by the central fund, and the completion rate of the central fund was 99%. The city has a total area of 35.73 square kilometers to control soil erosion, and has renovated and upgraded 6,500 mu of slope farmland.
Seven is an efficient water-saving irrigation project. A total investment of 31.71 million yuan was completed, and an additional 20,000 mu of efficient and water-saving irrigation area was added. Arranged the deployment of farmland water conservancy infrastructure this winter and next spring.
Moderator: Just now we also mentioned that the construction of our water conservancy project is to promote the well-being of people's livelihood, so the development and utilization of water resources are also related to the sustainable development of our water resources, so please tell the director about our water resources management work. What measures have been taken?
Xiang Xuejun: Resources management continues to strengthen
The first is to strengthen water resources management. Fully implement the strictest water resources management system. We strengthened water source improvement and rectified the problems of environmental supervision by the central and provincial governments. From January to November, the water quality compliance rate of the 12 water function zones assessed by our province reached 83.3%, exceeding the 81% target set by the province in 2018. Highlight the treatment of sewage outfalls into rivers. The city's 17 sewage outlets above designated size have all been rectified, including 2 in the city, 11 in Suixian, 1 in Zengdu District, 2 in Guangshui City, and 1 in Hi-tech Zone. Carry out the construction of water source protection standards projects. With an investment of 18 million yuan, 3 water source land construction projects have been implemented. One has been completed and accepted, one is being prepared for completion and one is under construction.
The second is to promote water conservancy administration according to law. Promote river management legislation. On July 23, the "Notice of the Municipal People's Government on Clarifying the Scope of River Management and Its Delineation Standards" (Suizhengbanfa  No. 22) was officially issued, setting the standards for the management scope of rivers in Suizhou. Promote the construction of "one network" for government services. In order to further deepen the "decentralization of service" reform, advance the "Internet + government service" construction, and strengthen the control and supervision of power operation, we have entered 106 items of authority and responsibility on the "Hubei Government Service Network". Vigorously promote the "double random and one open" supervision. The “Implementation Plan for the“ Double Random and One Open ”Supervision Work of the Suizhou Water Resources Bureau in 2018” was issued and the annual random inspection task was completed according to the plan. Carry out administrative approval work solidly. The Municipal Water Resources Bureau has processed 27 administrative examination and approvals this year, all of which have been completed in accordance with the prescribed time, achieving zero complaints, zero timeouts and zero violations.
The third is to strengthen the enforcement of water conservancy. Carry out special rectification actions for river sand mining. Before the Spring Festival of 2018, all 41 sand mining boats and sand mining equipment in the Xianjumiao Reservoir area will be lifted from the water. From September 4th to 8th, 2018, the Municipal Water Resources Bureau, together with the Zengdu District Government, the public security department, and power supply companies and other relevant units, launched a joint law enforcement operation, dismembering and dismantling 17 illegal sand mining vessels in the Xianjue Temple Reservoir on site, and removing illegal sand mining 10 working rooms, cut off the power supply of illegal sand field, completely eliminated the illegal sand mining phenomenon in the reservoir area. Up to now, the city has investigated and dealt with a total of 44 water cases of various types, including 4 cases of river clearance, 2 cases of soil and water conservation, and 38 cases of river mining. Promote non-admission. Strengthen the link between administrative law enforcement and criminal justice, and increase the deterrence of non-adopted elements by promoting non-adopted sentences. This year, the city has arrested 7 people, detained 1 and 4 people for illegal sand mining activities as online pursuits and transferred 9 people to the public security organs for criminal responsibility. Strengthen the collection of water conservancy fees. As of now, the city has levied a total of 10.6803 million yuan in water conservancy fees, of which: 1.0154 million yuan in water resources fees; 9.649 million yuan in compensation for soil and water conservation.
The fourth is to strengthen the management of water conservancy construction. Strict supervision of bidding and bidding, the city's water conservancy projects that should be publicly bidding according to regulations, have achieved 100% access to public resource trading platforms for bidding, evaluated bidding experts, and maintained fairness and fairness in bid evaluation. Strengthen the quality supervision and management, implement the quality life-long responsibility system in an all-round way, all water conservancy projects have signed a quality life-time responsibility certificate, and establish a quality responsibility publicity sign at the project site. Strengthen production safety supervision, comprehensively implement the safety production responsibility system, conduct various types of safety production inspections 15 times throughout the year, discover and urge rectification and implementation of 82 hidden safety hazards, and further promote the establishment of standardization of water conservancy production safety standards for water management units. Accelerating the acceptance of water conservancy projects, the city's water conservancy project completion acceptance meeting was held, and the city's water conservancy project completion and acceptance work is at the forefront of the province. Earnestly protect the legitimate rights and interests of migrant workers, implement the real-name system management of migrant workers for water conservancy projects, and require the construction of information notice boards for migrant workers' rights protection on the site of water conservancy projects. After comprehensive investigation, there is no wage arrears for water conservancy projects in the city.
Moderator: We often hear a term called "the river system", which is an effective measure to maintain the healthy life of rivers and lakes, and is a system innovation to improve the water management system and ensure national water safety. Then I would like to ask Director Xiang, how do we arrange the deployment of the river system in Suizhou?
Xiang Xuejun: The river long system work is fully advanced
The first is to steadily carry out the "Spring Welcome Operation" and "Clear Flow Operation" in the defense of clear water. Around the Chinese Lunar New Year in 2018, the city launched the "Spring Welcome Operation" of the clear water defense campaign, mainly focusing on cleaning the river, and the appearance of the river environment was significantly improved. In mid-June, the "Clear Stream Operation" of the clear water defense campaign was launched, and it is now proceeding steadily. Second, the "one river, one policy" plan was reviewed and approved. At present, most of the city's "one river and one policy" plan for 62 rivers have been reviewed. The city's "one river and one policy" implementation plan including the city's average river, Lijiawan river, drifting water, Zhangshui, and Yanzi River have been reviewed by the river chief. It has been issued since then, and a few other county-level rivers have implemented the "One River, One Policy" implementation plan. Third, river cruises at all levels have entered a standardized process. City and county-level river chiefs carried out the action of "running rivers once a quarter and solving at least one problem each time." At the same time, in accordance with the "Rules for the Work of River Chiefs in Suizhou City", river cruises at the township and village levels have been regularized. River cruise record forms were filled out by river chiefs at all levels. The fourth is to conduct quarterly inspections of the river-length system. The City and Mayor's Office in the second and third quarters of each county, city, and district sampled a county-level river for inspection. After the inspection, the river county, township chief, and affiliated units were given feedback on the inspection and issued. "Information on Supervision" requires rectification within a time limit. Fifth, a river sheriff was set up. The Municipal Public Security Bureau has formulated the "Implementation Plan for the Implementation of the River and Lake Sheriff System by the Municipal Public Security Organs", appointing the directors of the municipal and county public security bureaus as city and county-level river sheriffs, and the directors of township police stations as town-level river sheriffs. Class 10 rivers are each equipped with a river sheriff. Sixth, the setting of the monitoring points for the cross-section of water quality at the municipal level was completed. Combined with the national and provincial sections of water quality monitoring, 10 new river-level cross-country cross-country water-quality monitoring points were added. In May and August, two monthly reports on water quality monitoring of cross-county cross-country river-level reports were issued. Seventh, the pilot work for delimitation of river channels was carried out. The delimitation work of the river has been carried out in conjunction with the third land census. The pilot Lijiawan River has completed the demarcation survey and will soon begin to embed boundary piles to confirm the right. Eighth, the influence of Hechang society has been expanded. The Municipal Committee of the Communist Youth League set up a volunteer service team for each river at the municipal level and held a launching ceremony; the Municipal Economic and Information Commission appointed 8 entrepreneur river chiefs; the training courses for the river chief system entered the party school as scheduled, and the administrative river chiefs at all levels in the city More than 100 people attended the training.
Netizens ask questions
1. Citizens broke the news: sand digging in river channels has been banned repeatedly, farmland on riverbeds have been damaged, and roads have been damaged by sand-pulling trucks. May I ask the director, what are the good measures to solve illegal sand digging illegal behaviors, such as: Sui County Caodian and Xianjue Temple.
Xiaozhi: Is the sand mining in the reservoir reasonable and legal in Suizhou?
Answer: In recent years, due to the prohibition of mining in the main stream of the Dajiang River, the contradiction between supply and demand for sandstone is very prominent, which has led to the soaring of sandstone prices in our city. Illegal acts such as deforestation, farmland destruction, and illegal mining have occurred frequently, especially during nighttime and holidays Illegal sand mining and overloaded transportation of gravel and other activities were rampant at one time. The overloading of sand transport vehicles by the village road did exist, and the masses complained and reported continuously. In response to illegal sand mining, we have mainly done the following tasks: First, we must clarify our responsibilities and establish and improve a joint law enforcement mechanism. Defined the scope of river management, resolved the scope of authority of the water conservancy, land and forestry departments, clarified the management responsibilities of each department, established a river sand mining conference system, and clarified water conservancy, public security, transportation, land and resources, forestry and other departments Participate in the duties of joint law enforcement, hold liaison meetings regularly, carry out joint law enforcement operations and "overrun" activities of transport vehicles from time to time, basically form a joint effort to jointly combat illegal sand mining and overloaded transportation. The second is to carry out special rectification activities for river sand mining. Since the beginning of this year, we have seriously implemented the deployment and requirements of the Ministry of Water Resources and the Provincial People ’s Government on river sand mining special rectification actions. Announcement, carried out a number of joint special campaigns to combat illegal sand mining in rivers. A total of 13 illegal sand stations were banned, 9 persons were investigated for criminal responsibility, 14 illegal production equipment were confiscated and destroyed, and sand mining vessels were destroyed, cut, and dismembered. 9 Ship. Thirty-eight cases of sand mining were handled, which effectively combated the arrogance of illegal sand mining elements. The third is to promote non-mining penalties, which is a deterrent to illegal sand mining. Strengthen the link between administrative law enforcement and criminal justice, and increase the deterrence of illegal sand mining elements by promoting non-entry penalties. This year, the city's water conservancy system transferred a total of nine sand-related incarceration cases, of which Zhu Mou, a strong sand mining illegal person in Caodian Town, Suixian County, has been sentenced. The fourth is to strengthen the management of dredging of reservoirs. The dredging and sand transporting vehicle of the Xianjumiao Reservoir crushed the Tongcun Highway in the reservoir area. The masses in the reservoir area reacted strongly. People's Congress representatives and CPPCC members have put forward opinions and suggestions for closing the Xianjumiao Reservoir. Since the beginning of this year, under the unified organization and leadership of the municipal government, we have carried out two special rectification actions on the sand mining vessels and sand fields of the Xianjumiao Reservoir, forcibly lifting and dismantling 41 sand mining vessels, and demolishing the sand mining management houses. 300 square meters. Recently, we have ordered the Xianjumiao Reservoir to cancel the dredging contract, and the dredging activities of the reservoir have stopped.
However, due to the large number of small and medium rivers in our city, the wide range of sand mining management fronts, the weak strength of law enforcement teams and the lack of coercive means, the current management effect is still far from the expectations of the people. The next step is to increase the joint crackdown on illegal sand mining, strengthen the on-site supervision of permitted sand fields, and ensure that sand mining in the river channels of our city is lawful, orderly, and controllable.
2. You are safe: the problem of fish farming in the reservoir should be solved fundamentally, thoroughly cured, and people's green water environment!
Answer: The large and medium-sized reservoirs in our city are all raised by the sky, and there is no contracted fish farming. The Municipal Water Resources Bureau is responsible for guiding the management of small reservoirs throughout the city, and the township people's government is directly responsible for the small reservoirs under its jurisdiction.
On December 25, 2014, the Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau issued the “Notice of Suizhou Municipal Water Resources Bureau on Printing and Distributing the“ Management Details of Suizhou Small Reservoirs (Trial) ”(Suishuifa  No. 7). Articles stipulate: Strengthen the prevention and control of water pollution in reservoirs, and gradually achieve the water quality standards of small reservoirs. The following activities shall be prohibited in the reservoir waters and surrounding areas:
1. Reclamation, cage culture, cage culture, and chemical fertilizer cultivation, applying fish medicine that is harmful to the human body;
2. Construction of industrial enterprises or breeding bases that generate high pollution sources;
3. Discharge untreated or treated industrial waste water and domestic sewage;
4. Dumping garbage, waste residue, sick and dead livestock and other waste;
5. Direct or indirect discharge of high residual pesticides, washing dirt, soaking plants, etc .;
6. Other activities prohibited by national laws and regulations.
3. The south is blind and the north is dumb: small-scale farmland water conservancy construction projects in towns and villages are in a state with no subsequent management and maintenance funds and no management and maintenance institutions. The aging and disrepair of engineering facilities, and even the phenomenon of man-made destruction, have caused many farmland water conservancy construction projects to play a significant role in reducing their impact on the normal production and life of the people. How to deal with this situation?
Answer: The first is to basically complete the reform of the management system for small water conservancy projects. In August 2014, the Municipal Water Resources Bureau and the Municipal Finance Bureau jointly issued the document "Notice on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for Deepening the Reform of the Management System for Small-scale Water Conservancy Projects", which comprehensively initiated the reform of the management system for small-scale water conservancy projects in Suizhou City, which has basically been reversed. In the situation that the management system and mechanism of small water conservancy projects are not perfect, a small water conservancy project management system and a healthy operating mechanism that meet the requirements of the city, water and rural economic and social development should be established. In accordance with the principle of "who invests, who owns, who benefits, and who bears", combined with the requirements of basic water conservancy service system construction, the property rights of small water conservancy projects are implemented; in accordance with the principles of "hierarchical management and hierarchical responsibility", the ownership and management are defined The authority clarifies the main body and responsibility for management and protection. (Dahongshan and High-tech Zone are under supervision)
The second is to actively organize the implementation of central and provincial subsidized water conservancy engineering maintenance projects. From 2014 to 2018, the city won a total of 74.25 million yuan in central and provincial subsidies for the maintenance and repair of water conservancy facilities, which were mainly used for the maintenance of state-owned public welfare water conservancy projects and the maintenance and repair of small water conservancy facilities in rural areas. After the implementation of the water conservancy project maintenance and maintenance project, the water management unit has performed its duties of project operation and management better, the appearance image of the hub project has been improved to a certain extent, the problem of safe operation of the project has been basically solved, and the need for the normal use of the benefits of the project has been guaranteed.
In response to the questions raised by netizens, the next step is to further supervise and implement the basic water management units to implement the responsibility of project management and protection. The second is to raise funds for project management and protection through multiple channels, and to establish a stable mechanism for funding protection and management. The third is to continuously strengthen business guidance and industry supervision.
4. 剌 剌: Now the sand is valuable, and every town and town where there is a river is madly illegally digging sand. Is there any way to curb this situation, and those who can illegally steal the sand in the township are all local? Influential people and ordinary people dare not report. In response to such illegal plagiarism, form a mechanism to effectively curb plagiarism?
Answer: Combating illegal sand mining has always been one of our key tasks. I have already talked about this aspect just now. In order to eliminate the black and evil forces in the field of sand mining in the river, the water conservancy departments at all levels of the city have established a reporting system for illegal activities of sand mining in the river in conjunction with the special campaign to eliminate black and evil in the river. System to ensure that the telephone for reporting illegal sand mining and sand mining and black and evil cases is available 24 hours a day. All sectors of the community are welcome to actively report and provide clues. In the next step, we will use the promulgation and implementation of the "Administrative Regulations on River Sand Excavation in Hubei Province", widely publicize, strictly enforce the law, use the legal source certificate of river sand and gravel, and work with relevant departments on illegal sand mining, illegal sand transport, illegal sand sales and overloading. Sand transport activities were investigated and punished in accordance with the law to effectively curb illegal sand mining.
5. Deep water flow: dredging and dredging. Are these two words the same or different?
Answer: Dredging and dredging are two different concepts.
"Desilting" is a public welfare activity. If the river is blocked and the reservoir is severely silted, on the basis of carrying out a full "feasibility demonstration" and doing a good environmental assessment, the desilting will be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Regulations on the Management of Rivers in Hubei Province". Silt, but the sand and gravel produced by dredging require comprehensive utilization and must be submitted for approval in accordance with procedures.
"Sand digging" is a mining activity that must be approved, obtain the "River Sand Mining Permit" in accordance with the law, pay the mining right transfer proceeds, and conduct mining in accordance with regulations. It is illegal to mine sand without approval. Those who are light will be fined. If the value of sand and gravel exceeds 100,000 yuan, they will be sentenced.
6. Special sniper: Sui County Liulin Town's aquatic ecological restoration project, the barrage built, now demolished after construction. At that time, residents along the streets of the river objected to the construction. Later, experts argued that it was built, but it did not work after construction. The role of flood control irrigation has actually caused serious floods to residents along the river, labor and people ’s wealth, and wasted taxpayers ’money. May I ask the director, how should the Water Resources Bureau avoid such situations in the future? ? ?
Answer: Our city is located between Dabie Mountain, Tongbai Mountain and Dahong Mountain, spanning the Yangtze River and Huaihe River Basin. Baichuan exits without passenger water. The city's layout area is 9,636 square kilometers, with more than 460 rivers and 5051 kilometers of large and small rivers. In order to protect people's drinking water, farmland irrigation, and improve the water environment and other reasons, various local governments have built multiple dams on the river channels, which have an impact on the river's ecological environment and flood prevention capabilities. Caused some impact. For this reason, the municipal government requires that "the total number of river dam construction projects does not increase", that is, an old dam must be demolished to build a new river dam.
According to the “Administrative Measures for the Water Engineering Construction Planning Consent System (Trial)” (Amended in 2017) required by the Ministry of Water Resources, the water engineering construction unit shall report to the watershed management agency that has the authority to review and sign the water engineering construction planning consent or the local people ’s government at or above the county level. The water administrative department submits an application for a water project construction planning consent, and the reviewing agency reviews and signs in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, as well as integrated river basin planning and flood control planning, and may make relevant requirements for the design scheme and management measures of the water project.
Moreover, according to the "Environmental Impact Assessment Law of the People's Republic of China", construction projects that have an impact on the environment must undergo an environmental impact assessment.
After the above work is completed, the project design plan prepared by the constructor shall be submitted to the superior water conservancy department for review and approval before implementation.
7. It hurts when I'm idle: who pays for the transformation of rural farmland water conservancy? What kind of people fit the policy transformation?
Answer: The farmland water conservancy basic construction implements the working mechanism of "government-led, farmers' main body, department cooperation, and social coordination". The Farmland Water Conservancy Regulations issued in 2016 clarified the responsibilities of various functional departments involved in farmland water conservancy construction
The State encourages and guides rural collective economic organizations, farmers' water cooperation organizations, farmers, and other social forces to carry out farmland water conservancy project construction, operation, and maintenance, protect farmland water conservancy engineering facilities, save water, and protect the ecological environment.
The competent water administrative department of the local people's government at or above the county level is responsible for compiling the farmland water conservancy plan in its own administrative region, and after soliciting opinions from relevant departments of the people's government at the corresponding level, it should report to the people's government at the corresponding level for approval and promulgation. The water administrative department of the people's government at or above the county level and other relevant departments are responsible for implementing farmland water conservancy planning in accordance with the division of responsibilities.
The county-level people's government shall organize and formulate annual implementation plans for farmland water conservancy projects in accordance with farmland water conservancy planning, and coordinate and coordinate various types of farmland water conservancy construction projects arranged by relevant departments and units. The town and township people's governments shall coordinate rural collective economic organizations, farmers' water cooperation organizations, and other social forces to carry out related work on farmland water conservancy projects.
Farmland water conservancy projects are constructed by combining government input and social force input.
Supervisor: Suizhou Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Department
Hubei ICP No. 11001142-2 | Hubei 421201 | Internet audiovisual program service AVSP: Hubei 2016021 | Hubei Internet Security No. 42130202003119
Copyright of Suizhou Daily News Agency. The use of Copyright is prohibited without written authorization. Copyright ? by w3wgame.com All Rights Reserved. News information service license 42120180011
False news information report phone: 0722-3319535, news breaking hotline: 0722-3319535, advertising service phone: 0722-3323288 13908660920 Bright Zuo (Mr. Liu), fault consultation QQ: 625610413